Я ищу
в стране
с
по
не дороже
Оставить заявку
Индивидуальная фотосессия
Добрый вечер! Ищу классного фотографа с творческим подходом к работе для индивидуальной фотосессии в Бодруме с 19-23 августа 2020г .. хочу позитивные и сексуальные фото с отдыха... да будет так 👌
Ева
Комментарии (3)    

Фото и видео

Обсуждение

Добавить
В обсуждении могут учавствовать только туристы или профессионалы.
18.01.2021 в 04:12, через

We evaluate the success of any person not on material conditions. But on whether what she pursues is what she likes, and what she gives up is what prevents her from realizing her dream. I very much agree with this sentence, life and work, we choose to work because of life, and work makes us neglect life. When you want to get promoted, you have to sacrifice more of your private time to work. www.toptopweb.com A very interesting website

12.11.2020 в 02:13, ойти через

became a searcher,wanting to discover who i was and what made me precise. my view of myself turned into changing. i desired a stable base to start from. i commenced to resist3 stress to behave in ways that i didn’t like any greater,and i used to be delighted by who i in reality become. i got here to feel a good deal extra sure that no one can ever take my region. www.ingoodpost.com every of us holds a completely unique area within the international. you are unique,irrespective of what others say or what you may think. so forget about approximately being replaced. you may’t be.

20.10.2020 в 07:23, ерез ерез

Моя первая поездка на Мальдивы таила в себе кучу вопросов относительно цен в этом райском уголке Земли. Я не привык доверять рекламным статьям турфирм, поэтому отправился туда сам, чтобы понять что к чему, и сегодня поделюсь моим опытом с читателями Wedgo. www.marsillpost.com